IQ Plasma Pen
Plasma-Ionization and ignition. High voltage frequency conversion.
The Plasma Pen releases the power of plasma, a fourth state matter (solid, liquid, gas, plasma) to help reduce or eliminate certain skin conditions, and concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, moles, skin tags, and spider veins.
it works by creating an electric charge, or ARC. This arc is focused on a targeted location on the surface of the skin, which causes a controlled burn, dissipating heat throughout the targeted area. This technique causes the elimination of moles, skin tags, and pigmentation, etc. Moreover, the dissipation of heat throughout the skin causes your body to send fibroblasts to the area, increasing collagen, as well as elastin fibers, which promotes plumping, and tightening of the skin.
- The Plasma Pen comes with continuous mode, working for 25-second intervals, to help protect from overheating. On intermittent mode, press the shooting trigger for each spot treatment.
- Left Button: Treatment Mode: 25 sec. continuous operation, or manual mode, press the trigger for each shot.
- Middle Button: Voltage level option.
- Right Button: Frequency Adjustment: 25Hz, 50Hz, 75Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz, 200Hz, or 500Hz.
- Safety Feature: Needle needs to be 0.1 – 0.5mm from the skin to start shooting.
- Eyelid Lifting: Recommend use: Level 1 or 2, 150-200 Hz.
- Spot Removal: Using tweezers, slightly pinch up spot, and on the larger energy setting, remove these completely. Finish by wiping with alcohol, and let dry.
- Spider Vien Removal: Using our smaller energy setting, remove these completely. Recovery time, 24 hours to one week.
- Acne: Using the 10Hz/25Hz smaller energy setting, remove swollen parts, and pigmentation directly. Immediately after treatment, avoid sunshine.
- Hand Piece: L21″ D4.5cm.
- Input: 110-240V 50/60HZ.
- Battery Supply Voltage: 7.4V.
- Adaptor: 10V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 850mAh.
- Power Supply: Rechargeable.